Administrative Associate Sr. - Technology
Company: Lamar Institute of Technology
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Job Summary / Basic Function:SUMMARY OF JOB DESCRIPTION: The
Administrative Associate Sr. manages the day-to-day operations of
the department, to include clerical support for all Technology
Department programs. Serves as assistant to chair and receptionist
for Department of Technology. Provides information to students,
faculty, staff, and community. DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintain and process faculty travel requests.
- Edit, proof, and write departmental documents.
- Prepare and process routine program, office, college
- Process semester textbook orders for entire department.
- Process internal and external requisitions.
- Provide statistics as needed for department reports.
- Sort and distribute incoming and outgoing mail.
- Maintain and update syllabi and syllabi file.
- Assist with assessment.
- Coordinate advising.
- Maintain, order, and inventory departmental supplies and
- Organize and maintain office, program and academic files.
- Make copies, and type non-computerized forms.
- Attend required training sessions.
- Perform all other relevant duties as required.
- Maintain all inventory and budget for office.
- Make and maintain all requisitions and purchase orders for the
- Prepare all F3.2s for the Technology Department.
- File, fax, and scan documents and records and open incoming
- Create documents and spreadsheets.
- Validate and post full-time facultys and adjunct facultys
current schedules, and licenses.
- Answer phone, retrieve and respond to messages.Minimum
Qualifications:MINIMUM EDUCATION REQUIRED: High School Diploma or
GED RequiredMINIMUM QUALICICATIONS OR SKILLS: At least three (3)
years of experience in an office and/or additional course in office
administration, business skills, and/or computer software, advanced
skill in the use of Windows, Office Professional including Outlook,
Word and Excel. Experience organizing and maintaining records and
files, excellent customer service and telephone skills, strong math
skills, skill in the operation of business machines such as
scanner/copier/etc.EEO Statement:Lamar Institute of Technology is
an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or
protected veteran status.Preferred Qualifications:PREFERRED
EDUCATION: Certificate or Associate Degree in Office Technology or
similar field.PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS OF SKILLS: Experience
working in higher education institution, experience in the use of
college computer systems (Banner, Argos) and other software.
Microsoft Office certification in Word or Excel.Security Sensitive
Statement:This position is security-sensitive and thereby subject
to the provisions of the Texas Education Code 51.215, which
authorizes the employer to obtain criminal history record
Keywords: Lamar Institute of Technology, Beaumont , Administrative Associate Sr. - Technology, Other , Beaumont, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!