Company: Flowserve Corporation
Location: Port Neches
Posted on: June 14, 2022
Company Overview: If a culture of excellence, innovation and
ownership is what youre searching for, consider putting your
experience in motion at Flowserve. As an individual contributor, or
as a leader of people, your enterprise mindset will ensure
Flowserves position as the global standard in comprehensive flow
control solutions. Here, your opportunity for professional
development and industry leading rewards will be supported by our
foundational commitments to the values of people first, integrity
and safety. Thinking beyond opportunity and reward, at Flowserve,
we are inspired by working together to create extraordinary flow
control solutions to make the world better for everyone! Role
Summary: The CNC Machinist will operate a mill to machine stainless
steel parts and components of mechanical seals. The machinist will
verify the quality of finished work with precision measurement
tools. This role will be a day shift position, Monday to Thursday
from 5 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. NEW HIRES ARE ELIGIBLE FOR UP TO A $2000
SIGN ON BONUS! APPLY TO FIND OUT MORE! Responsibilities &
- Set up jobs and operate 4- and 5-axis CNC mill machines
- Inspect first articles, and verify the quality of the finished
work by using precision measurement tools and demonstrating an
in-depth understanding of specifications and quality
- Meet production goals relating to efficiency, schedules, and
- Clean and maintain machines and tools, and keep an organized
- Record accurate, timely data on computer-based systems.
- Apply an understanding of the process flow of documents,
materials, and parts through the manufacturing process.
- Work closely with other machinists to discuss and solve
problems relating to repairs and equipment.
- Collaborate with inventory workers and engineers to status and
discuss work-in-progress Requirements
- 5 plus years experience operating CNC equipment. Experience
operating Mazak 4- and 5-axis machines highly valued.
- Expertise required in machining 300-series stainless steel and
other materials such as Hastelloy C276, Monel 400, iron nickel and
high chrome alloys.
- Familiarity with G & M codes; working knowledge of machine
tooling and processing required
- Skill required in using and interpreting precision measuring
- Strong blueprint reading skills required
- Personal commitment to quality workmanship, with an ability to
assess and explain quality concern to others
- Able to accurately and consistently follow detailed procedures
- An eye for detail to check drawings, part numbers, and
materials, and to correctly complete routers and other
- Work collaboratively as part of a team, showing a professional
attitude and a service-oriented mindset in a fast-paced, flexible
- Demonstrated track record of reliable, on-time attendance, able
to work overtime and weekends as required.
- Standing for long times required, repetitive arm motions,
frequent lifting of 25 lbs with occasional lifting up to 50
- Must be able to complete math problems quickly and
- High School diploma or equivalent work experience. Preferred
Experience / Skills:
- Experience operating manual mills and lathes is a plus.
- Experience with control language and a solid understanding of
Espirit or similar programming software desired. \#COS Primary
Posting Location: Port Arthur, Texas US Job Posting Category:
Operations Job Advertising Title: Machinist Employment Type: Full
time Country: United States Auto req ID: 56105BR Flowserve is an
equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without
regard to race, gender, disability or protected veteran status.
Click here to learn more. Flowserve will also not discriminate
against an applicant or employee for inquiring about, discussing or
disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their
co-workers Click here to learn more. If you are a qualified
individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the
right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or
limited in your ability to use or access www.flowserve.jobs as
result of your disability. You can request a reasonable
accommodation by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. In
order to quickly respond to your request, please use the words
"Accommodation Request" as your subject line of your email. For
more information, read the Accessibility Process. id="detrack"
Keywords: Flowserve Corporation, Beaumont , Machinist, Other , Port Neches, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!