BMW Product Genius - BMW of Beaumont
Company: Howard Pontiac-Gmc Inc
Posted on: July 29, 2022
BMW Product Genius Needed!
$20/hour, 40 hour week
BMW of Beaumont is part of the fast growing Group 1 Automotive, a
leader in automotive retail. We are looking to add a qualified BMW
PRODUCT GENIUS to our team. Group 1 is a Fortune 300 company that
owns and operates automotive dealerships and collision centers in
the United States, United Kingdom and Brazil. We offer our
associates a team environment, great benefits and ongoing training
and support. If you are in alignment with our values of integrity,
transparency, professionalism and teamwork - now might be the time
for you to accelerate your career as part of the best company in
automotive retail. Apply today or refer a qualified friend.
In addition to competitive pay, we offer our associates the
* Competitive Pay Plans Huge Earning Potential
* Monthly Bonus Levels Sales Incentives
* Full Training & Support Wonderful Working Environment
* Medical Insurance Great Advancement Opportunities
* Dental Insurance Vision Coverage
* Life Insurance 401(k) with Employer Match
* Employee Stock Purchase Plan
* Demonstrating and explain how the various technologically
advanced features of the car operate.
* Assist the sales staff in demonstrating to the customer the
function of certain electronic features such as Bluetooth,
Navigation, Internet, Vehicle settings etc.
* Employee is required to exhibit the company's core values at all
times; Integrity, Transparency, Professionalism and Teamwork.
* Provides comprehensive product information throughout the sales
process including product presentation, test drive,
delivery/handover and product customer service after the
* Provides extensive and customer oriented product experience and
explains complex product features based on customers' actual
* Supports the client advisor on product related tasks and
* Fully explains vehicle features, application and benefits.
* Maintains constant communication with designated sales personnel
at the dealership on vehicle delivery and any schedule changes.
* Arrived to scheduled appointments in a timely manner and
maintains communication with clients regarding any changes to
* Acquires and maintains total product knowledge on all vehicles
and understands competitors vehicle features, benefits and perhaps
* Keeps abreast of new products, features, accessories, etc., and
their benefits to clients
* Achieves client satisfaction objectives as assigned by management
and follows up with new owners to ensure delivery satisfaction.
* Maintains high ethical standards in all actions and maintains a
professional appearance at all times.
* Demonstrates passion about brand and products.
* Confident in using new media (tablets, social media, etc).
* Assist in other areas of the Sales department and performs other
administrative duties, as assigned.
* A strong passion for the BMW product
* Automotive experience or mechanically knowledgeable about cars
* Strong communication , friendly, a genuine desire to serve the
customer are a must!
* Strong customer orientation skills
* Confidence in your ability to be successful.
* Outstanding communication skills both verbal and written.
* Professional appearance and outstanding work ethic.
* Great attitude with a high-energy personality.
* Superior customer service skills.
* A desire to work in a commission, performance-based,
* Self-starter and self-motivated.
* Ability to work well in a process-driven environment.
* All applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include:
background checks, MVR, and drug testing in order to qualify for
Group 1 Automotive is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer
Keywords: Howard Pontiac-Gmc Inc, Beaumont , BMW Product Genius - BMW of Beaumont, Other , Beaumont, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!