Company: Express Employment Professionals
Posted on: January 26, 2023
- Able to read and understand all analysis and safety standards
in English, including ASTM, UOP, IP and other well-defined
analytical standards and procedures used in the laboratory.
- Able to set up, adjust and operate laboratory equipment for
which the Chemist or Lab Analyst has been adequately trained and
has been verified to operate correctly in accordance with
applicable standards and sound laboratory practice.
- Perform analytical tests from well-defined standards and
procedures as required by the Location Manager or senior management
staff. Chemists or Lab Analysts must be documented to be able to
perform all tests in accordance with applicable standards and sound
- Capable of performing basic troubleshooting to determine
sources of equipment failures and able to adequately relay that
information to management or service personnel.
- Able to perform basic maintenance as required and according to
the instrument manual or manufacturer's instructions.
- Clean and sterilize laboratory equipment.
- Calibrate laboratory instruments for which the Chemist or Lab
Analyst has been adequately trained and has been verified to
operate correctly in accordance with applicable standards and sound
- Prepare chemical solutions according to standard formulas.
- Attend training and pass appropriate examinations in petroleum,
chemical and gas analysis, including Right-to-Know training,
hazardous materials disposal, and other safety and compliance
training required by applicable regulations.Requirements:
- Minimum 3+ years hands on experience (college degree not
- Petroleum experience not required but would be beneficial
Keywords: Express Employment Professionals, Beaumont , Chemist, Other , Nederland, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!