Parent Partner: Salary Range $29,439 - $32,169
Company: Spindletop Center
Posted on: May 21, 2023
Position Details - SPINDLETOP CENTER careers
- Position Details search Parent Partner: Salary Range $29,439 -
$32,169 JOB PURPOSE: Servesas Family/Parent Partner for the Center.
Assistsfamilies/caregivers in accessing social support services at
Spindletop Centerand in the community. -EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
REQUIRED: High school diploma or GED preferred. Must be parent or
caregiver of a child whohas received mental health services in any
community Mental Health agency. Preference given to parents of
children'smental health services at Spindletop Center and who has
experience accessingcommunity services for that child. -DEGREE
AND/OR CERTIFICATION REQUIRED (IFAPPLICABLE): N/A.DRIVING REQUIRED:
YesKNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Goodspelling and grammar skills.
- Abilityto write progress notes according to standards,
assessments, brief mentalstatus exams, memos, letters, various
complex reports and miscellaneous otherdocuments with acceptable
spelling and grammar.
- Computer--skilled in the use of technology with Microsoft
Office and all Googleapplications.OTHER REQUIREMENTS OR CONDITIONS:
- Maybe required to interact with other consumers, referral
sources, outsideagencies, and family members to determine needs and
actions to be taken.
- CurrentState of Texas Driver License or if you live in another
state, must becurrently licensed in that state.
- Liabilityinsurance required if employee will operate personal
vehicle on Center propertyor for Center business. Must beinsurable
by Center's liability carrier if employee operates a Center
vehicleor drives personal car on Center business.
- Mustcomplete all training requirements in month in which they
- Maybe required to provide on-call duties. -
- Availabilityof a personal vehicle for business use may be
- Workwill take place within office setting, community setting
and within the homesof clients, which may include shelters and
- Mustsubmit to and pass a pre-employment drug test
- Mustsuccessfully pass all background screens as required by the
- Abilityto input data into computer, make calculations, complete
- Mustbe physically able to conduct home visits to include
walking on unevensurfaces, climbing stairs, and standing for long
periods of time if required.
Keywords: Spindletop Center, Beaumont , Parent Partner: Salary Range $29,439 - $32,169, Other , Beaumont, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...