Parts and Accessories Specialist
Company: Singleton Assets & Operations LLC
Posted on: September 8, 2023
Parts & Accessory Specialists are responsible for selling parts and
accessories at their OneWater store. They are passionate about
delighting internal and external customers and achieving or
exceeding their volume and profit goals through assisting customers
in their buying decisions. The position is non-exempt.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Identifies the customer needs and fulfills them by helping
customers select the best parts and/or accessory solutions
- Finalizes parts and accessories transactions by properly
closing each sale with accurate paperwork, including using
suggestive selling of accessories that benefit the customer
- Builds and maintains positive customer and manufacturer
relationships to strengthen customer loyalty, reduce order times
and enhance dealer reputation. Resolves customer complaints or
concerns in a timely manner and always looks for ways to better
serve our customers
- Maintains neat and orderly displays, with accessories and
supplies well merchandised to present a professional appearance and
- Maintains parts and accessory order process that achieves
department goals for margins and inventory turns
- Ensures accuracy of inventory, controls shrinkage and
- Maintains a clean, safe and environmentally friendly
- Supports General Manager in the execution of successful boat
shows, store and off-site sales/customer events, including
accessory sales as appropriate.
- Analyzes operations and finds ways to increase efficiency,
sales and profitability of the parts dept.
- Effectively communicates with customers & service team on a
timely basis, keeping them proactively informed of the status of
Qualifications & Expectations
- Has a continuous learning mindset, and educates themselves on
the features and benefits of the various products and actively
seeks out ways to increase their sales skills.
- Promotes teamwork, and supports other team members, departments
and locations to insure the customer has a seamless experience
through the sale, financing, delivery and subsequent servicing of
- Customer satisfaction, both internal and external.
- Computer Knowledge
- Achieves or exceeds revenue and profit goals.
- Attention to Detail
- Inventory turns
- Customer Service
- Inventory accuracy
- Lift 10 lbs infrequently
- Organization of parts dept. and merchandising quality
- Seated, Stooping, Climbing
One Water Marine provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to
all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
In addition to federal law requirements, One Water Marine complies
with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in
employment in every location in which the company has facilities
and applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including
recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff,
recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Drug Screening and background check are required.
Keywords: Singleton Assets & Operations LLC, Beaumont , Parts and Accessories Specialist, Other , Beaumont, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!