Company: Hancock Whitney
Posted on: September 10, 2019
Thank you for your interest in our company! To apply, click on the
button above. You will be required to create an account (or sign in
with an existing account). Your account will provide you access to
your application information. You may review, modify, or update
your information by visiting and logging into your account.
JOB FUNCTION / SUMMARY:
Independently administers daily activities of moderately complex
Trust client relationships. Assists and supports Relationship
Manager(s) with more complex relationships and in business
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Under minimal supervision, manages relationships and service
delivery of moderately complex client relationships, consulting
with the Relationship Manager on more complex issues.
* Monitors daily transactions required in the administration of
* Performs account maintenance on the Trust accounting system
including account openings and closing procedures.
* Serves as the administrative contact for clients, third party,
vendors and providers in the servicing of client accounts and
* Develops/supports new business activities for various Trust
relationships and initiates or facilitates the sale of products or
* Serves as liaison between Trust Department and other bank
departments in servicing accounts and business development
* Prepares monthly Trust Administrative Committee packages and
assists in annual account reviews.
* Keeps current with all laws and regulations applicable to primary
* Organizes and maintains related files and prepares correspondence
and reports as needed.
* Attends Trust school and continuing education/training
* May periodically serve as backup to Trust receptionist, if
* All other duties/special projects as assigned.
* Incumbent is required to comply with all applicable federal,
state, and local banking and industry related laws and regulations
including but not limited to the Bank Secrecy Act.
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
* Requires a bachelor s degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, or
* Requires at least 3+ years of related experience in one or more
of the following: Trust Administration, Trust Compliance, Stock
Transfer, Brokerage Operations, or Housing Asset
* An equivalent combination of education and related experience or
training may be considered.
* Experience level knowledge of Trust Administration and
* Experienced level of knowledge of Trust laws and administrative
* Experienced level knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
ESSENTIAL MENTAL & PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
* Ability to work under stress and meet deadlines
* Ability to operate a keyboard if required to perform the
essential job functions
* Ability to read and interpret a document if required to perform
the essential job functions
* Ability to travel if required to perform the essential job
* Ability to lift/move/carry approximately 25 pounds if required to
perform the essential job functions. If the employee is unable to
lift/move/carry this weight and can be accommodated without causing
the department/division an undue hardship then the employee must be
accommodated; hence omitting lifting/moving/carrying as a physical
This job description is only valid as of the date it was revised.
Please contact the HR Compensation Department to obtain the latest
version. Information contained herein should be treated as
confidential to Hancock Whitney.
NOTHING IN THIS JOB DESCRIPTION RESTRICTS MANAGEMENT'S RIGHT TO
ASSIGN OR REASSIGN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES TO THE JOB AT ANY
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religious beliefs, national origin, ancestry,
citizenship, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity,
marital status, age, physical or mental disability or history of
disability, genetic information, status as a protected veteran,
disabled veteran, or other protected characteristics as required by
federal, state and local laws.
Keywords: Hancock Whitney, Beaumont , Trust Administrator, Other , Beaumont, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!