Company: HD Supply
Posted on: February 15, 2020
Company Overview HD Supply (NASDAQ:HDS) ( www.hdsupply.com ) is one
of the largest industrial distributors in North America. The
company provides a broad range of products and value-add services
to approximately 500,000 customers with leadership positions in
maintenance, repair and operations and specialty construction
sectors. Through approximately 260 locations across 36 states and
six Canadian provinces, the company's approximately 11,000
associates provide localized, customer-driven services including
jobsite delivery, will call or direct-ship options, diversified
logistics and innovative solutions that contribute to its
customers' success. With an active commitment to the communities in
which we operate, HD Supply associates are part of a thriving
organization that supports the virtues of wellness, diversity and
inclusion - all of which are top priorities for the company.
Equally as important is empowering our associates to grow
professionally while providing competitive benefits and
compensation. If you're ready to find a rewarding career and
achieve your full potential with a growing industry leader, HD
Supply is ready for you! Job Description & Qualifications Job
Summary Detail rebar from contractor drawings, plans or blueprints.
Major Tasks, Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities
- Details structural rebar either manually or on a computer using
an AutoCAD program.
- Interacts with customers in order to review plans to determine
scope and other requirements of the job.
- Back-logs reconciliation pertaining to finished rebar and
- Copies, prints and distributes finished detail plans to
- Assists with maintaining and updating project status in the
project management system (aSa, RMS, or other). Nature and Scope
- Works in compliance with established procedures and/or
protocols. Identifies and resolves readily identifiable, clearly
defined problems. Demonstrates skill in data analysis and
techniques by resolving missing/incomplete information and
inconsistencies/anomalies in routine research/data.
- Nature of work requires general supervision; exercises
judgment. May be paired with a mentor. Work typically involves
regular process checks or review of output by a coworker and/or
- May provide general guidance/direction to or train junior level
support personnel. Work Environment
- Typically located in a comfortable indoor area. There may be
regular exposure to mild physical discomfort from factors, such as
dust, fumes or odors, temperature extremes, loud noise, strong
drafts, or bright lights.
- Most of the time is spent sitting or standing in the same
location and/or there may be a need to stoop regularly or move/lift
light material or equipment (typically less than 8 pounds).
- Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the time.
Education and Experience
- Typically requires BS/BA in a related discipline. Certification
may be required in some areas. Generally 0-2 years of experience in
a related field OR MS/MA and generally 0-1 year of experience in a
related field. Preferred Qualifications & Job Specific Details
- Certificate of completion in drafting, industrial drawing or
construction from a college or technical school.
- Work experience in construction, rebar fabrication or
- Engineering background preferred. PRID PRID160 Job Locations
US-TX-Beaumont Posted Date 3 days ago (2/10/2020 11:51 AM) Job ID
2020-36679 Business Unit Construction Industrial WC Functional Area
Operations Remote Position? No Position Type Full-Time Posting
Location : Postal Code 77706 HD Supply is an Equal Opportunity
Minority/Female/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veteran and
Affirmative Action Employer. HD Supply considers for employment and
hires qualified candidates without regard to age, race, religion,
color, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national
origin, ancestry, citizenship, protected veteran or disability
status or any factor prohibited by law.
Keywords: HD Supply, Beaumont , Detailer, Professions , Beaumont, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!