Company: White Cap
Posted on: January 7, 2021
Company Overview Previously known as HD Supply - Construction &
Industrial and now know as White Cap Supply Holdings, LLC ("White
Cap"), White Cap is made up of four distinct businesses called
White Cap, Contractors' Warehouse, Brafasco, and most recently
Construction Supply Group. White Cap has over 400 locations across
46 US States and 8 Canadian Provinces. Approximately 7,400
associates provide support for more than 230,000 customers. In
addition to value-add services, White Cap offers a portfolio of
400,000 SKUs that include concrete accessories and chemicals,
engineered materials and fastening systems, steel products, tools
and equipment, building envelope, safety and consumables, and wood
products. Job Description & Qualifications Job Summary Responsible
for completing detailed and itemized material quantity estimates
from owner or contractor furnished plan sets. Major Tasks,
Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities
- Completes detailed and itemized material quantity estimates
from owner or contractor furnished plan sets.
- Determines accurate quantities related materials as measured
from provided plan sets.
- Identifies materials required for the construction of
- Researches plans and specifications to determine any special
material requirements. Procures, picks-up and returns plan sets as
- Communicates with design engineer or owner to clarify any
unusual or special material issues.
- Determines if supplied materials meet local/state/federal
- Performs other duties as assigned. Nature and Scope
- Works in compliance with established procedures and/or
protocols. Identifies and resolves readily identifiable, clearly
defined problems. Demonstrates skill in data analysis and
techniques by resolving missing/incomplete information and
inconsistencies/anomalies in routine research/data.
- Nature of work requires general supervision; exercises
judgment. May be paired with a mentor. Work typically involves
regular process checks or review of output by a coworker and/or
- May provide general guidance/direction to or train junior level
support personnel. Work Environment
- Typically located in a comfortable indoor area. There may be
regular exposure to mild physical discomfort from factors, such as
dust, fumes or odors, temperature extremes, loud noise, strong
drafts, or bright lights.
- Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and
there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions
there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
- Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the time.
Education and Experience
- Typically requires BS/BA in a related discipline. Certification
may be required in some areas. Generally 0-2 years of experience in
a related field OR MS/MA and generally 0-1 year of experience in a
related field. Preferred Qualifications & Job Specific Details
- Experience in bid preparation, sales or related industry
experience. PRID PRID158 Job Locations US-TX-Beaumont Posted Date 1
month ago (12/4/2020 10:47 AM) Job ID 2020-40635 Business Unit
Construction Industrial WC Functional Area Sales Remote Position?
No Position Type Full-Time White Cap is an Equal Opportunity
Minority/Female/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veteran and
Affirmative Action Employer. White Cap considers for employment and
hires qualified candidates without regard to age, race, religion,
color, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national
origin, ancestry, citizenship, protected veteran or disability
status or any factor prohibited by law.
Keywords: White Cap, Beaumont , Estimator, Professions , Beaumont, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!