Company: White Cap
Posted on: February 25, 2021
Company Overview Previously known as HD Supply - Construction &
Industrial and now know as White Cap Supply Holdings, LLC ("White
Cap"), White Cap is made up of four distinct businesses called
White Cap, Contractors' Warehouse, Brafasco, and most recently
Construction Supply Group. White Cap has over 400 locations across
46 US States and 8 Canadian Provinces. Approximately 7,400
associates provide support for more than 230,000 customers. In
addition to value-add services, White Cap offers a portfolio of
400,000 SKUs that include concrete accessories and chemicals,
engineered materials and fastening systems, steel products, tools
and equipment, building envelope, safety and consumables, and wood
products. Job Description & Qualifications Job Summary Responsible
for providing full cycle contract administration support for
assigned contracts, ensuring execution of contract in accordance
with policies, legal requirements and other governmental
provisions. Administer new and renewal contract activities
associated with proposals, negotiations, contract administration
and contract compliance. Provide guidance on topics such as
government RFPs proposals. Partner with sales team to develop
contracts for increased business opportunities. Maintain current in
practices and trends in government procurement, contracting and
administration. Major Tasks, Responsibilities and Key
- Works closely with business partners on all assigned contract
negotiations. Ensures completed proposals and in accordance with
legal, business, government (FARs, DFARs, GSA, GSA Advantage),
requirements submitted in a timely manner.
- Serves as primary of contact for sales team for all contractual
matters and is responsible for understanding how terms and
conditions affect pricing and schedules.
- Analyzes contract requests for proposals (RFP), request for
quotations (RFQ) and other similar types of information.
- Provides contract administration guidance, working with
leadership, internal and external customers to meet shifting
requirements and ensuring external customer satisfaction.
- Ensures compliance with contractual agreements. Partners with
legal as appropriate on contractual agreements or disclosure
- Assists with the daily administration of contracts to include
negotiations of agreements, contract set-up and close out; contract
modifications and maintenance of contract files.
- Coordinates the contract implementation process, as well as
coordination fees and payments per contractual requirements. Nature
- Demonstrates skill in data analysis techniques by resolving
missing/incomplete information and inconsistencies/anomalies in
more complex research/data.
- Nature of work requires increasing independence; receives
guidance only on unusual, complex problems or issues. Work review
typically involves periodic review of output by a supervisor and/or
direct customers of the process.
- May provide general guidance/direction to or train junior level
support or professional personnel. Work Environment
- Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions
would be infrequent and not objectionable.
- Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and
there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions
there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
- Typically requires overnight travel 5% to 20% of the time.
Education and Experience
- Typically requires BS/BA in a related discipline. Generally 2-5
years of experience in a related field OR MS/MA and generally 2-4
years of experience in a related field. Certification is required
in some areas. Preferred Qualifications & Job Specific Details
- 3-5 years experience with proposal pricing for Federal
Contracts and or contract/subcontract administration.
- Experience in contract administering government contracts to
include GSA, GSA Advantage and DOD email.
- Experience in contract administration within an assigned
- Familiarity with Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR),
procurement policies, and other Federal/State/Local regulations.
PRID PRID145 Job Locations US-TX-Beaumont Posted Date 1 month ago
(1/8/2021 10:08 AM) Job ID 2021-40962 Business Unit Construction
Industrial WC Functional Area Clerical/Administrative Remote
Position? No Position Type Full-Time White Cap is an Equal
Opportunity Minority/Female/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected
Veteran and Affirmative Action Employer. White Cap considers for
employment and hires qualified candidates without regard to age,
race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender
identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, protected veteran
or disability status or any factor prohibited by law.
Keywords: White Cap, Beaumont , Contract Administrator, Professions , Beaumont, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!