Industrial Electrician C
Company: Optimus Steel LLC
Posted on: April 6, 2021
Great new opportunity for an Industrial Electrician! The ideal
applicant will perform maintenance and repair operations necessary
to keep plant, equipment, machinery and tools in good operating
condition; working in the many diversified capacities required in
- Make all necessary mechanical repairs to electrical equipment,
including the replacement, repair and installation of bearings,
gears, shafts, pins, couplings, etc. Analyze all types of circuits,
wiring diagrams and drawings as required to install, repair,
adjust, calibrate, program, time, construct, modify or service all
types of materials and electronic or electrical tools.
- Designs, installs, troubleshoots and implements programs for
programming logic controllers, calibrate, program, design, test and
adjust any type of integrated, indicating or graphic electrical or
electronic instruments or controllers, pressure and flow meters,
combustion control equipment, regulator, timing devices,
- Detect and report faulty material, environmental hazards,
and/or improper operation of plant equipment or machinery; refer
questionable and unusual matters to proper supervision.
- Follow all safety regulations and practices. The above
statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of
work being performed by people to this classification. They are not
intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all
responsibilities, duties and skills of personnel so classified.
- High School/GED required.
- 2+ years working in an industrial environment on a mechanical
- Experienced working in extreme weather conditions.
- Willing to climb, bend, stand, or lift items.
- Strong mechanical aptitude.
- Must be able to pass a written test, Face-to-face interview,
and a hands on assessment. PM19 PI132299450
Keywords: Optimus Steel LLC, Beaumont , Industrial Electrician C, Professions , Vidor, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!