CDL-A Regional Truck Driver- Average $1,200 in 5 days
Posted on: April 8, 2021
Regional driver opportunities with a real career path, weekly
home time & more advantages than anyone else can offer!
When you apply to be part of the Averitt team, you'll be blown away
by everything that goes with our opportunities. Yes, we offer great
home time options, no-touch freight and excellent equipment, but
there's so much more! For one, we promote from within. Averitt's
fleet includes local, dedicated, and regional truck driver jobs.
Drivers can change their driving preferences as their careers
progress, including opportunities in operations and leadership.
Next, our low-cost insurance coverage gives you and your family
peace of mind. And how about our driver support specialists who
make sure we're doing everything we can to help you succeed? The
list truly goes on and on with perks and advantages that set
Averitt far above other carriers.
Want to get rewards beyond cents per mile? Averitt is the place to
* Average $1,200 in 5 days/ $62,400 per year
* Home weekly (87% of our drivers get home by noon on
* Paid time off and 8 paid holidays
* Minimum Mile pay (makes every mile worthwhile - ask your
recruiter for details!)
* Stop, Layover, Breakdown, Detention and Per Diem pay
* No-cap referral bonuses for all positions
* Paid orientation
Plus, tons of exclusive Averitt perks you will love:
* Personal conveyance policy
* Uniform allotment to keep you riding in style
* Excellent, low-cost insurance benefits, including medical,
prescription, dental, vision and hearing starting as low as
$36.95/week for individuals and $93.95/week for families
* A career path that will take you where you want to go
* Profit-sharing program in which our profits are given back to you
as monthly direct deposits into your retirement account
* Red Thinkin' Rewards - Earn gifts like iPads, laptops, TVs,
vacations and more!
See for yourself why 15% of our driving force has been with the
team for 20 years or more!
* We offer several training programs tailored to your experience
level. Our training programs offer on-the-job training with an
experienced Averitt driver trainer, allowing you to benefit from
the knowledge of your own personal trainer and mentor.
* Short on experience? With as little as 4 months of verifiable
tractor-trailer experience in the past 3 years, or 6 months of
verifiable in the past 5 years, you can enter our paid regional
driver training program which provides you with up to 3 weeks of
* Eligible for GI Bill benefits? You can earn up to $1,140/month
tax free, using your available Post 9/11 GI Bill funds, PLUS your
weekly Averitt paycheck, PLUS up to $4,800 tuition/transition bonus
from Averitt (paid weekly)! Our GI Bill CDL-A Driver Training
Program accepts recent graduates from our approved truck driving
schools with a valid CDL-A. You may also be eligible with any
tractor trailer experience in the past 10 years; military driving
experience is considered. Ask your recruiter for more details.
With everything from unique advantages and established benefits to
career path options and training opportunities, Averitt Express
encourages you to look beyond the basics! Join Averitt to find
exactly what you want in your driving career - apply for Regional
Averitt Express is an equal opportunity/affirmative action
employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual
orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability,
protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic
protected by law.
Keywords: Averitt, Beaumont , CDL-A Regional Truck Driver- Average $1,200 in 5 days, Professions , Nederland, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!