Driver Class A
Company: Clean Harbors
Posted on: May 9, 2022
Our Class A Truck Drivers will operate equipment associated with
Industrial tank cleaning, utility work, facility shutdown,
emergency response, site remediation and rail car cleaning; while
working outside year-round in all types of weather. Depending on
location, drivers may be asked to perform the duties of a field
technician if business needs warrant it.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages with opportunity for overtime;
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of
- Group 401K with company matching component;
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition
- Positive and safe work environments;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by
complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and
acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Performs industrial tank cleaning, utility work, facility
shutdowns, emergency response, site remediation, rail car
- Vehicles operated, but not limited to Vacuum Trucks, Cusco, Air
Movers, Guzzlers and Roll offs, Tankers;
- Ability to be on call for emergency response (rotation schedule
will vary by branch);
- Maintain daily logs, time sheets, expense reports, dispatch and
trip reports as well as vehicle inspection reports.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Class A CDL Required;
- Hazmat & Tanker Endorsements required;
- TWIC card is required;
- Ability to use a hand-held mobile computer required;
- Experience operating Class A Tankers and Roll-Off Trucks
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and
industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico
and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean
Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and
industrial services. We are solving tough problems through
innovation and proven methodology - come be part of the solution
with us.We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors
team; however only those that complete the online application and
meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this
role.Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.For
more information about driver career opportunities, please call us
at (855) 791-1117
Keywords: Clean Harbors, Beaumont , Driver Class A, Professions , Beaumont, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!