Company: White Cap
Posted on: June 21, 2022
A position at White Cap isn't your ordinary job. You'll work in an
exciting and diverse environment, meet interesting people, and have
a variety of career opportunities. The White Cap family is
committed to Building Trust on Every Job. We do this by being
deeply knowledgeable, fully capable, and always dependable, and our
associates are the driving force behind this commitment. Job
Summary Coordinate all rental related activities for the assigned
region. Major Tasks, Responsibilities, and Key Accountabilities
- Enters and invoices all rental orders.
- Maintains files on all rental jobs.
- Communicates inventory needs to manager and purchasing
department. Oversees repair and maintenance of all rental
- Communicates any problems such as shortages, delivery issues,
damage, etc., to sales and/or customers.
- Communicates any equipment needs to manager. Nature and Scope
- Refers complex, unusual problems to supervisor.
- Under general supervision, exercises some judgment in
accordance with well-defined policies, procedures, and techniques.
Work typically involves regular review of output by a senior
coworker or supervisor.
- None. Work Environment
- Typically located in a comfortable indoor area. There may be
regular exposure to mild physical discomfort from factors, such as
dust, fumes or odors, temperature extremes, loud noise, strong
drafts, or bright lights.
- Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and
there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions
there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
- Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the time.
Education and Experience
- HS Diploma or GED strongly preferred. Specialized skills
training/certification may be required. Generally 2-5 years of
experience in area of responsibility. Preferred Qualifications
Forming and tilt building background If you're looking to play a
role in building America, consider one of our open opportunities.
We can't wait to meet you. Functional Area Sales Recruiter
McKenzie, Nicole Req ID WCJR-004851 White Cap is an Equal
Opportunity Minority/Female/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected
Veteran and Affirmative Action Employer. White Cap considers for
employment and hires qualified candidates without regard to age,
race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender
identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, protected veteran
or disability status or any factor prohibited by law.
Keywords: White Cap, Beaumont , Rental Coordinator, Professions , Beaumont, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!