Company: White Cap
Posted on: June 22, 2022
A position at White Cap isn't your ordinary job. You'll work in an
exciting and diverse environment, meet interesting people, and have
a variety of career opportunities. The White Cap family is
committed to Building Trust on Every Job. We do this by being
deeply knowledgeable, fully capable, and always dependable, and our
associates are the driving force behind this commitment. Job
Summary Manage the day-to-day preparation of estimates for
materials used in construction projects. Major Tasks,
Responsibilities, and Key Accountabilities
- Reviews work orders, consumption reports, and demand forecasts
to estimate peak delivery periods and issue work assignments.
- Supervises the activities of workers engaged in preparation of
- Analyzes blueprints, specifications, proposals, and other
documentation to prepare estimates of product quantities.
- Prepares quantity estimates for products, applying specialized
methodologies, techniques, or processes.
- Reviews data to determine material requirements and prepares
- Submits monthly report of cost factors used for preparing
estimates for management and determining cost effectiveness.
- Consults with sales staff, other internal staff, and/or other
individuals to discuss and formulate estimates and resolve
- Performs other duties as assigned. Nature and Scope
- Solutions require analysis and investigation.
- Achieves planned results by decisions and actions based on
professional methods, business principles, and practical
- Manages a group or team of professional individual contributors
and/or indirectly supervises support staff. Work Environment
- Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions
would be infrequent and not objectionable.
- Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and
there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions
there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
- Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the time.
Education and Experience
- Typically requires BS/BA in a related discipline. Generally
7+ years of experience in a related field. May require
certification. Advanced degree may offset less experience in some
disciplines. Preferred Qualifications If you're looking to play a
role in building America, consider one of our open opportunities.
We can't wait to meet you. Functional Area Sales Recruiter
McKenzie, Nicole Req ID WCJR-003369 White Cap is an Equal
Opportunity Minority/Female/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected
Veteran and Affirmative Action Employer. White Cap considers for
employment and hires qualified candidates without regard to age,
race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender
identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, protected veteran
or disability status or any factor prohibited by law.
Keywords: White Cap, Beaumont , Estimating Manager, Professions , Beaumont, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!