Biomedical Equipment Technician (Enlistment Required)
Company: US Army
Posted on: January 27, 2023
US Army - Biomedical Equipment Technician- US Army Enlistment
RequiredEnlist as a soldier into the United States Army and become
a certified Biomedical Equipment Specialist who is responsible for
servicing and maintaining all medical equipment. This is NOT a
civilian contractor position. -
Enlist for this particular role - this is not a general US Army
No experience necessary. Position is entry-level. Minimum
requirements can vary from 2-6 years of training for certification,
depending on the role. All candidates are able to choose their
terms of service when selecting their job prior to signing a
- Service and maintain medical equipment with mechanical,
hydraulic, pneumatic, electronic, digital, optical and radiological
- Figure out power and space requirements for medical equipment
- Install medical equipment
- Prepare and submit medical equipment reportsPAID TRAINING
- 10 weeks of Basic Training.
- 41 weeks of Technical School with on-the-job
- 30 days paid vacation annually.
- Full Healthcare coverage for you and your Family.
- Educational benefits worth over $72,000.
- Obtain Industry standard recognized
- Between 17-34 years old.
- No felonies. (Defer Adjudication included).
- Current High School Senior, High school graduate or GED
- Permanent resident or US citizen.
- Meet physical standards based on gender and age.
- Pass the Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery (ASVAB)
Keywords: US Army, Beaumont , Biomedical Equipment Technician (Enlistment Required), Professions , Beaumont, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!