Senior Maintenance & Automation Engineer
Posted on: May 25, 2023
A Senior Maintenance & Automation Engineer is needed in the
southern part of Houston, TX. The ideal candidate will have a
proven track record in overseeing maintenance operations, managing
a team, and ensuring optimal performance. This individual will be
responsible for implementing efficient maintenance strategies,
managing staff, and driving continuous improvement initiatives. The
candidate must possess strong leadership skills, technical
expertise, and a commitment to workplace safety.--Relocation
expenses will be paid by the employer for exceptionally qualified
candidates (current U.S. citizens or residents authoriized to work
for U.S. employers).Senior Maintenance & Automation
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering or related field is
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in maintenance engineering,
with a focus on automation and electrical systems.
- Hold a Journeyman Electrician license and have PLC Controls
- Proven experience in supervising and developing maintenance
- Strong knowledge of process control, automation engineering,
and Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs).
- Familiarity with Ammonia refrigeration, Glycol systems, and
wastewater management is desirable.
- Excellent organizational, time management, and prioritization
- Detail-oriented with the ability to manage multiple tasks in a
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills for
collaborating with cross-functional teams.
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve complex maintenance issues
- Knowledge of relevant regulations and codes such as NEC
(National Electrical Code).
- Certified Reliability Engineer (CRE) or Maintenance Reliability
Professional (CMRP) certification is a plus.Senior Maintenance &
- Lead and supervise the maintenance team, providing guidance,
training, and performance evaluations.
- Develop and implement effective maintenance strategies to
optimize equipment performance and minimize downtime.
- Oversee the planning, coordination, and execution of
maintenance activities, ensuring adherence to safety standards and
- Drive continuous improvement initiatives to enhance
reliability, productivity, and efficiency.
- Monitor and manage department performance indicators,
identifying areas for improvement and implementing productivity
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure effective
maintenance coordination and communication.
- Conduct regular performance appraisals, set goals, and provide
feedback to enhance team performance and individual growth.
- Maintain accurate maintenance records, including work orders,
equipment history, and inventory management.
- Stay updated on industry trends, emerging technologies, and
best practices in maintenance and automation engineering.
- Foster a culture of safety, promoting and enforcing safety
regulations and practices.Please submit a resume for
consideration.--Only qualified applicants who provide an up-to-date
resume with pertinent qualifications will be contacted!If you would
like to know more about this opportunity or other potential career
options, please contact--Buck Foley with gpac. Resumes can be
confidentially sent to email@example.com. My direct line
qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to
race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national
origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital
status, military status, genetic information, or any other status
protected by applicable laws or regulations.GPAC (Growing People
and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in
placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the
United States since 1990. We are extremely competitive,
client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to
deliver the right solutions at the right time.All qualified
applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age,
color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin,
disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status,
military status, genetic information, or any other status protected
by applicable laws or regulations. GPAC (Growing People and
Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing
quality professionals within multiple industries across the United
States since 1990. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and
realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right
solutions at the right time.
Keywords: GPAC, Beaumont , Senior Maintenance & Automation Engineer, Professions , Beaumont, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...