Contact Center Agent
Company: Education First FCU
Posted on: September 25, 2022
Job SummaryAssist customers with a wide variety of services.
-Advise as to how to best utilize company products and services in
order to meet personal financial goals, -and provide the highest
quality customer service.Responsibilities and Duties
- Identify products/services that might be beneficial to members.
Provide them with information over the phone about the
products/services, -and how they would provide value to the member
-and encourage them to upgrade their relationship with the company
- Perform teller functions for members -(i.e. transfer funds
between accounts and/or loan, stop payments, close and reorder
debit cards, provide balances and last five transactions, reissue
and reset PINs, process loan or credit card payments, etc.) to
assure members needs are addressed in a polite and friendly
- Cross-sell Virtual Branch and bill pay services and assist
customers in setting up Virtual Branch enrollment and understanding
the e-statement process.
- Answer incoming calls and determine the needs of the caller and
verify the callers identity, then determine if you can provide
direct assistance (i.e. teller services) of that you will connect
the caller with the appropriate resource to address their need,
minimizing the callers time and effort in resolving their
- Monitor and process loan payoff information and provide this
communication to dealerships and insurance companies in an accurate
and timely manner.
- Assist other departments and branches with transactions as
needed, provide support for the collections department and branch
managers in fulfilling customer requests and merchant
verifications.Qualifications and Skills
- Up to six months of similar or related experience including
time spent in preparatory positions.
- High school degree or GED required.
- Courtesy, tact, and diplomacy are essential elements of the
job. Work involves personal contact with others inside and/or
outside the organization, generally regarding routine matters for
purposes of giving and obtaining information, as well as advising
or referring, which commonly require shorter discussions.Position
Grade 6. Minimum Starting Wage $16.00Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Education First FCU, Beaumont , Contact Center Agent, Sales , Beaumont, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!